Grootrus provides for more than 25 years a good, fast and reliable service in the area of Russian language. Whether you want a translation to or from Russian, an interpreter for your contacts with a Russian partner, or you want to learn Russian: for all kinds of language services, please contact us. Mediation for other Slavic languages is also possible.
Profile of ACM Groot
Grootrus Translations is led by ACM (Atty) Groot, sworn interpreter / translator (Wbtv number 539) and teacher Russian.
- After finishing her study at the University of Groningen (department of Slavic Languages and Literatures), she has attended several additional courses and trainings, including the SIGV-training to Court Interpreting and Legal translator in Utrecht.
- In addition, she frequently studied, traveled and worked in the former Soviet Union and Russia today.
- Since 1984, she has been working as a (sworn) interpreter / translator and teacher in Russian with 1st degree of competence.
- Between 1995 and 2005 she was a member of national training and examination committees in the field of interpreting.
- From 2005 to 2008 she was a member of the examination subcommittee interpreters Russian SNEVT (ITV) Utrecht.
- Since 2009, she is a member of the construction group for final exams Russian CITO Arnhem.
Grootrus provides already for more then 25 years a good, fast and reliable service in the area of Russian language. Whether you want a translation to or from Russian, an interpreter for your contacts with a Russian partner, or you want to learn Russian: for all kinds of language services, please contact us. Mediation for other Slavic languages is also possible.
The clients of Grootrus Translations come from the most diverse sectors.
- Legal sector: national and local police, IND, FIOD, court, Legal Aid Board, notaries
- Medical sector: hospitals, mental health (incl. PTSD), psychiatry
- Agricultural sector: Ministry of Economic Affairs, trade contacts
- Business sector: Philips, Gasunie, Nacap, Duxvalves
- Services and arts sector: municipal institutions, museums, theater, documentaries (subtitling)
- Education: RUG (University of Groningen - Language Centre), IBS Hanze University, secondary/high schools (Praedinius gymnasium en Willem Lodewijk Gymnasium situated in Groningen)
Grootrus provides interpreting services in the languages Dutch-Russian v.v. and English-Russian v.v. The interpreting services are carried out by a sworn interpreter, who is registered in the Register sworn interpreters and translators (Rbtv). This register exists since the new law on sworn interpreters and translators, which became effective on 1 January 2009. The quality of the interpreter is therefore guaranteed.
Grootrus supplies (sworn) translations Russian-Dutch, Dutch-Russian, Russian-English, English-Russian. For all your requirements we find the right (specialized) translator. The translators are registered in the Register of sworn interpreters and translators (Rbtv). Obviously quality comes first: all translations are made by native speakers or checked by them!
language courses and corporate trainings
Grootrus offers courses and trainings in the Russian language for both individuals and companies, individually and in groups. For each target group and individual student a costumized program is offered, in accordance with the wishes of the client.
Feel free to ask for more detailed information or a quotation.
Please contact us by email or phone:
tel.: +31 6 53617482